Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Sport Touring Tires 2017
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 12:47 PM
weljo2001

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
The Bridgestone T30 Evos are what came stock on my V1k and it's the only tire I've really had an issue with. Grip was fine, but something about the shape made the bike understeer (want to stand up and run wide) when cornering aggressively. The Conti Motions were the first tire I used after and they totally eliminated that tendency as have every tire I've used since.
Doesn't mean the Stones are necessarily bad, they just don't work well with the V1k and the way I ride.

Yep, The T30 Evos that came on my bike are fine for day to day riding but don't feel secure in all riding situations like the PR4's did.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome