Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Dealership service prices
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2017, 08:48 AM
twowheeladdict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
I do have a master mechanic changing my oil...........ME...........I generally don't pay someone else to do what I can unless I REALLY don't want to do it. In the case of oil changes, I don't mind doing them.

I was going by your post which sounded like you were talking about bringing in for service. most auto service centers for cars have a lower paid oil and tire guy.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome