Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Dealership service prices
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 05:36 PM
twowheeladdict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
I can get the oil changed in my diesel pick-up (full service with lube) for about the same or less. That's with 12 quarts of oil and a real big filter.
That's because you don't have a master diesel technician changing your oil. I hope you pull the dipstick and verify when they are done.

Unless it is a huge volume motorcycle dealership, the same tech that rebuilds your engine, changes your oil. I do all my own maintenance as well. If I couldn't, I wouldn't own but one very simple motorcycle.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome