Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Highway Cruising Speed
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 03:20 PM
twowheeladdict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfjeff View Post
I am curious about how the 1000 LT handles at 80mph. I currently have an FJR and am contemplating trading it in on the Versys. I commute 100 miles each day-mostly 3 lanes of interstate and my FJR handles it with ease. A test ride is in my future, but looking for other rides experiences.
I would probably go with a new FJR with the 6 speed, electronic cruise control, power windshield, and electronic suspension adjustment for a 100 mile commute. The shaft drive will cut down on the chain maintenance required on the Versys. The cruise control will help with fatigue. Adjustable windshield for changing weather conditions. Electronic suspension adjustment for changing road conditions.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome