Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Highway Cruising Speed
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 09:21 PM
weljo2001

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfjeff View Post
I am curious about how the 1000 LT handles at 80mph. I currently have an FJR and am contemplating trading it in on the Versys. I commute 100 miles each day-mostly 3 lanes of interstate and my FJR handles it with ease. A test ride is in my future, but looking for other rides experiences.

I had an FJR now have a Versys 1000 The V-1000 handles 80mph like a champ. I'm always over 80 on the freeway out here in Cali..BTW it handles triple digits well also...

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome