Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Should I let the V go?
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
forester801

Garage
I know what you guys mean by being tense. The more I think about it It may also be the lack of movement. I used to live in ontario and when I lived there most would consider a 100 mile day a good day of riding. Mainly because all the speed limits are lower, far less long constant speed stretches, a lot more stops, red lights, etc. In northern alberta I can literally start my bike in the drive way, hit 2 red lights, then I hold the bike at 120 Kph non stop for almost 4 hours straight as I am literally in the middle of nowhere with just a straight nearly turnless highway that seems never ending to get to Edmonton. Where in ontario my body position would reset many many times during a ride as i had to stop, feet down, hands off the bars, etc, then carry on.

****** I would REALLy like input on a literal difference on a seat. What would you guys vote for? The Seat concepts standard height VS Sargent world sport seat??

P.S.: I alo LOVE how i can just stand on the pegs and not slow down at ALL for speed bumps haha.

2015 Versys 650LT

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome