Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - When did this become appropriate?
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 11:43 AM
fasteddiecopeman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsForrest View Post
...Politics and religion are always going to be touchy and no one will ever change their political or religious views based on online "discussion".
When I was in "officers school" (RCAF), we were told that THREE topics were banned in the Officers Mess - sex, religion, and politics. I don't remember very many conversations about anything ELSE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronheater70 View Post
...This site is one of the better ones.. Small enough to know the regulars, and quick to lend a helping hand, and not to rowdy and good for a chuckle now and then.
I TOTALLY agree w/ Ron. -

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
...Those forums tend not to develop any relationships that could lead to friendships....
Over the years I've made several friends via THIS Forum, as well as from the Suzuki Bandit Forum when I had one of those, so that's a "win-win".

- -

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V - BIG RED - AZ, '15 V650LT - the GREEN HORNET TOO - BC, and ('09 V - the GREEN HORNET - recently deceased..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..)

My Versys trip to D2D 2013, June '13

My Versys trip to D2D 2015, June '15

My Versys trip to D2D 2016, June '16

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome