Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - When did this become appropriate?
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 10:25 AM
twowheeladdict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
We have off topic which is where its a open forum to shoot the breeze. Disagree myself with the original poster on this one. A bit of banter and communicating via any social media forum is how we communicate now. Because of this forum I have met up with one of the members from this forum in LA and 4 more different member in Malaysia. These friendships were built not over just discussing bikes but talking and sharing about our lives. If I do not like what's on tv I change the channel.
...and when I come to New Zealand to visit my Son, I hope that we can meet up for a visit. I've been searching for YouTube videos on motorcycle touring NZ, and am getting excited about riding there.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome