Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Shocker! Victory is done.
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 07:11 AM
twowheeladdict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer View Post
Can't ever really be happy about an OEM going down in the powersports industry, but I don't think I'd ever buy a Victory.
I have gone to many Victory test rides and have ridden them all. The only one I could see buying was the Vision but I couldn't get past the looks. The ride of the Vision is amazing though. I found Victories to be pricey new with a lot of depreciation.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome