Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Brutal SoCal Winter
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
weljo2001

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Berryman B-12 contains 20%-30% methanol which can be detrimental when added to your crappy Cali ethanol gasoline... Besides, B-12 is primarily a cleaner, and is not formulated to provide any protection from alcohols.

https://www.berrymanproducts.com/sol...-for-new-cars/

Ethanol, Alcohol, Fuel Treatments & You; What You need to Know | Kinetic Fuel Treatment

Gas Additive | Kinetic Fuel Technology | K-100

Thanks I'll have to check out the K-100 the closest place that carries it is about 25 minutes from me.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 01-10-2017 at 12:16 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome