Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Decision to get a Versys 650 LT
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 06:45 PM
weljo2001

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorroBay View Post
No, not in military.
I did call the DMV and gave them all the details. They said it wouldn't be a problem because the bike has the California emissions. But now you are the 2nd person to mention the 7500 mile rule. Maybe the rule has changed or maybe I'm in for a big surprise. I guess we'll see when I get the title and head down to the DMV.

Well best of luck to you. California tries it best to keep people from buying cars and bikes out of state to bring back. Thats why bike prices here are always higher.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome