Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Versys of the future...
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2017, 08:20 AM
twowheeladdict

Garage
The motorcycle.com guys see the V300X as a little more off road capable, and I agree.

I rode the V650 on dirt roads and hard packed dirt, but I also rode my '77 Honda 550 four SS on the same terrain, as well as my '85 Honda Shadow 700. I've also ridden my Voyager 1700through the occasional chirt road in a wildlife management area.

I think the next step for the 650 would be an X version with wire wheels and 19 to 21 inch front. Also the higher exhaust that the 300x sports.

The 650 is able to do any speed the solo rider with gear wants to do within reason. My gas mileage suffered when going triple digits across Wyoming.

The I4 in the Versys 1000 makes it impractical for an X version.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome