Mid Flowriduh RTE at The Yearling Sunday, 11/06/16 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Group Rides Get together with fellow riders...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-26-2016, 10:42 PM Thread Starter

Mid Flowriduh RTE at The Yearling Sunday, 11/06/16

Hey folks, pretty much new here.

I'm an aad(assistant area director) for COG(Concours Owners Group) in mid Flowriduh. COG is quite active with RTE meet ups and weekend rallies in the southeastern US. The rallies tend to be camping affairs.

We have an RTE(ride to eat) coming up and I thought I would spread the news over here, as all are welcome. You do not have to be a member to attend.

Here is my opening post at the COG online forum at:

Mid Flowriduh RTE at The Yearling Sunday, 11/06/16

I've been a bit busy traveling and and enjoying not having to work but have finally slowed down, for now. So it's about time for an RTE. Here we go:

The Yearling Restaurant
14531 Co Rd 325
Hawthorne, FL. 32640
352 466 3999

The Yearling Restaurant - Cross Creek Florida's Fine Cracker Cuisine.

We should be able to hear and see a little Willie Green doin' the blues:

Plan on being seated at 11:30, early arrival highly recommended to take advantage of all of the parking lot wisdom. The website says they open at noon but they will be opening a half hour early for our group.

An RSVP is most appreciated as they are opening early for us. Do so by registering at the COG event calendar, on this thread, or text me at 35two-9seven3-9ll7.

Some of us are meeting for coffee at the BP gas station at 36002 Emeralda Avenue, Leesburg, FL. Junction Emeralda and RT 44. We will riding up through Ocala Forest and then through horse country on our way to The Yearling.

Kick stands up at 8:45.

Hope to see/meet some of you folks there. I should be on a '15 white LT but may have to take my old beat up KLR if my farkling isn't done yet.

Yeah, if you want true ram air tuning, you better be willing to ram some air! (SiSF)

'15 KLE650LT
'99 Concours(with 234,xxx miles on it), sold
'98 KLR650

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And most of Canada too, eh?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode