Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Gun Mount Mods on the Versys - Trigger Warning
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Joey Rocket Films

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
Are you scared to die? Might want to give up riding then.

In 300,000 miles of riding, and 55 years on this earth, I have never been in a situation where a gun was needed. Doesn't do you much good if it is not on your person anyway.

I have observed many personalities that carry.
1. Those that you would never know it. They are highly trained so they are never without.
2. Those that are scared. They are a danger to everyone around them.
3. Those who become brave. Thinking that they don't have to avoid the neighborhoods and locations mostknow to avoid.
4. Those that have something to protect. Usually illegal goods.
5. Those preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

Which one are you?
lol cool story. Really great stuff! So well thought out man.. I mean bravo 1-5
I am a highly trained fearful brave person looking to protect my illegal goods while prepping for the Zombie apocalypse of course... And I'm not a good person so I guess I'm screwed. Bang bang

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ride it like you stole it but also like you wanna be able to ride it to work the next day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My V - Z.A.B. 2.0

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome