Cripe Joe - you don't mess around. I'd say you went above & beyond the call of duty - thank you. I'm not positive, but pretty sure that seat is the factory item. I'll pour over your photos & see if those seats, if they're still available, would be good for me. Again, thanks for your time & effort.
So here's the pics of the low seat I have:
1) low seat main, just a pic for identification. Came off an 08, and I don't know if the embroidery is OEM or not.
2) low seat underside - if you zoom in there are no extra holes where it would indicate re-upholstery, so might be OEM
3) 2010 OEM and low seat, can't really see the thickness of the seats in comparison, but can see the profile difference
4) OEM measured - sitting roughly level, the grid of tapes shows the height about where my butt sits at 7"
5) low measured, about 5 1/4", but note the profile is very different
6) is just a close-up of the grid
...I am a Cafe Racer myself, on some days...and nights for that matter...and it is one of my finest addictions...
--- Hunter S. Thompson 1995 ---
2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS, 2012 Triumph Thruxton, 2003 Ducati M800Sie, 2001 BMW R1100R-L, 1999 Kawasaki KLR650, 1996 Harley XLH Sportster S, 1972 Yamaha XS-2