Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Seat Concepts Low Seat for V650
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
bluesman77

Seat Concepts Low Seat for V650

I've read a lot of reviews of the standard seat from SC, but would like a consensus on the low version. Those who have sampled it, how does the height compared w/ the factory seat? I've read where their "standard" seat is significantly higher than the stock, but nothing regarding the lower version. Also, I know its main objective is to get rid of the dreaded slope, but in lowering by removing padding, what happens to the comfort? I'd also like weights, inseams & builds of reviewers to get an idea if there's a body type more suited to this seat. I'm a skinny 5'-9" w/ a 32" inseam and have lowered the back 1 1/2" via the Speedy link & raised the fork tubes exactly an inch. I would likely request a softer pad due to my weight & wonder if any others have gone that route & how it works.

Thanks,
Jim

...I am a Cafe Racer myself, on some days...and nights for that matter...and it is one of my finest addictions...
--- Hunter S. Thompson 1995 ---

2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS, 2012 Triumph Thruxton, 2003 Ducati M800Sie, 2001 BMW R1100R-L, 1999 Kawasaki KLR650, 1996 Harley XLH Sportster S

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome