Rider's Gear Discuss protective riding gear

4Likes
  • 3 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By weljo2001

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-29-2016, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Replacing Battery In A Cardio Scala G4/G9

I've been using my G9 for years now with no issues. Bought the Girlfriend a G9 for her helmet maybe 2 years ago. She hasn't used hers much in the past year so i charged it up and used it for a couple of days when i turned it off it made a strange noise. I took it in and hooked it up to the computer to download the latest software for it but the website let me know nothing was connected so i recharged it and tried to turn it on and nothing dead as a door nail. So i found a web-site that shows whats needed to change out the battery. Thought i'd spend about $25.00 for the battery and Torx T6 Screwdriver before i bought another unit. Took it apart theres a screw behind when the antenna folds down so you have to raise the antenna to get to it. Got it apart took out the old battery installed the new one put back together charged up and bingo it works like new...Instructions....Replacing the internal battery intercom Cardo G4 G9-Systems ....Torx T6 Screwdriver.....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ...Battery...800mAh ZN452050PC 1S2P Battery for Cardo G4 G9 G9X Motorcycle Intercom System | eBay

P1010537 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010534 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010535 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010538 by weljo2001, on Flickr
turn8a, P.E. and JoeisanAss(_O_) like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 03:50 AM

I cracked the screen on my cell phone recently. A local shop wanted $160 plus taxes to replace it. Bought a new screen for 1/3 the price online and replaced it in 15 minutes. They even included the special tools required. Lots of how to videos on YouTube.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 09:47 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post

I cracked the screen on my cell phone recently. A local shop wanted $160 plus taxes to replace it. Bought a new screen for 1/3 the price online and replaced it in 15 minutes. They even included the special tools required. Lots of how to videos on YouTube.
went thru the same thing with my last phone, screen cracked shop said $99 to replace the screen on a $65 phone. looked on ebay and screen was $15 shipped, got new screen and about an hour later phone was good as new

yes im a guy. and i have a husband
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

Garage
It was so simple i went ahead and ordered another battery to replace the one in my headset. I've been using it since the G9's came out so might as well
JoeisanAss(_O_) likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode