Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Yamaha FZ-07 Light Tourer
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
twowheeladdict

Garage
Yamaha FZ-07 Light Tourer

I have had my Givi V35 hard bags since 2008. When I purchased them, I told myself I would always own a bike that could use them. The FZ-07 is the third bike I have attached these bags to.

When you buy the Givi racks, you have a choice of adding the trunk plate, or just arms to hold the side bags.  I already have a Givi trunk that I used on my '12 Concours, so decided to go with the trunk plate in case I want to do a loaded down trip with this bike.

I have the Admorelights LED Run/Turn/Brake lights in the saddlebags, added to the Skenedesign LEDS Run/Brake, this bike is lit up nice in the rear.

Now to save up for the engine guards which will hold my Denali lights I had on the Versys, maybe some Skenedesign photon blasters, and hand guards.  I will decide after a few long rides whether a little taller windscreen is needed.  Definitely not for summer riding in the southeast though.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome