Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - You've got to be kidding me, RIGHT?
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2016, 07:38 PM
weljo2001

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
I have a FirstGear Kilimanjaro in AZ, and here in BC (I don't bring stuff back-and-forth - COMPLETE sets both sides of the border!), and I haven't ever thought of replacing w/ Klim. They work fine, and co$t LESS than $200 each.

Actually - looking into my garage clothes-corner - I have SIX jackets (two each in leather, textile and mesh), as well as three textile pants, one mesh and two leather; four pairs of boots; rain-gear, etc. AND pretty much the same down in AZ.

Guess I'm a riding-gear 'whore'....

I have a FirstGear Kilimanjaro jacket too. i rarely use it because it irritates my neck. The collars too high for me. Its a great jacket but i just use it for the really nasty weather because of the collar issue. Might take it and have the collar cut down....

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome