Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - You've got to be kidding me, RIGHT?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2016, 02:39 PM
twowheeladdict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Still am and probably will be until cancer or some such thing snatches my appetite for good food and spirits. Not sure what you're getting at though. Are you thinking air jackets shrink with age?
As I recall, Klims are made out of the same nylon and sewed up in Vietnam with everything else, so they're likely subject to the same material degradation as everything else. As far as I know they don't have any appetite suppressant properties that would have me skipping lunch either.

Just that 17 year olds don't usually remain the same weight 20 years later. But of course many 17 year olds are overweight now compared to the 1970s.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome