Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Is that a BMW?

9K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  waltermitty 
#1 ·
Anyone else out there contemplating replacing Versys decals with BMW? I have been asked by two people at stop lights if it was a beamer, when it says Kawasaki Versys right on the tank. It seems it's a fairly common thing on this forum to mess with people. Love it. I think even BMW riders would be fooled. VFV

#8 ·
On a similar note....My buddy that rides a "Bigdog" chopper noticed right away that I had removed the tank decals. Said It looks much better for the lack of clutter....let's the lines of the bike shine through it does.

#11 ·
Re-badge/BLS Zakk Wylde tribute bike

Man I am very impressed with all the photos of some of the re-badged V's on this site. My fav's would have to be the red Ducati and the green KMW.. In the interest of not being a copy-cat (and also due to the fact that I am a HUGE Black Label Society fan) my black 2010 will get the decals yanked and replaced with silver BLS decals that i've already ordered. I'm actually thinking of getting the full BLS patch kit for my Joe Rocket jacket.. :usa:

#14 ·
New KMW decals

Going to put an order to print KMW decals. (In Blue) 3X3 looks the best IMHO. Printing up 1X1 also. Good for helmets etc. I need to offset the price of printing which is HIGH. They are $10.00 for 2 3x3 and 2 1x1. I'm still waiting to see the quality. But thought I would put out some feelers. If they are not up to par, I will post results. Thank you and safe riding. My e-mail is thedarc@aol.com

#22 ·
Thanks for the kind words 1stversys. I just used a hair dryer and Windex. They sell decal adhesive remover in most auto parts stores too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.