I did everything I wanted to my bike and after riding for over 4 years without incident, I've got to give it up...........put it up for sale on Wednesday. Wife said it was too risky and I've got little kids to think about........
- Custom Paint Scheme - First day home in garage, boot got caught under frame while trying to get kickstand down and I laid the bike down on my leg.
Scuffed my mirror and scratched tank plastic....
Of course, I couldn't stop at just 1 piece.......If you've seen my truck, I won't leave things OEM.....it's an addiction!!!
- Black Wheels now with Red reflective 3M stripe
- Lowered 1 1/2" in front and set low in rear
- Moto GP grips and bar ends
- License Plate Tail Eliminator
- Red 3-chip LED Strip accent lighting underneath seat
- Whelen White LED Flashers in front(Haven't been cut off in Houston traffic in 2 years since). Never been pulled over by officer due to speed of alternating flash.
- Amber 3-chip waterproof LED strips on tank sides for add'l turn signals
- Amber LED turn signals front & back
- HyperLites LED Brake Flashers
- Bridgstone BT016's in the front and rear
- Just changed to Amsoil Synthetic Motorcycle Oil at Break-In
Here's a video of all the lights in action.....
I'm putting it up for sale in the Classified section if anyone is interested. Great bike! Well maintained and garage kept at work and home.