Cockpit > aka “Farkled to Death”
My 2010 Versys 650 ABS, now with 50,000 km; [my avatar says "93TigerBill", 'cos I also have a 1993 Triumph Tiger, relegated to a "show pony"]....
First Pic, L to R:
- Handguards, BarkBuster ‘Storm’;
- Heated Grips, Oxford (Replacement Controller on order); (*)
- PTT switch for UHF Radio;
- Mirror Extenders (Home-Made);
- Aux. Lights Switch; (*)
- LHS Fairing Panel: Autocomm cable; (*)
- LHS Fairing Panel: (hidden) SAE Connector for Heated Jacket; (*)
- GPS #1 (no maps) – Garmin eTrex “Data Logger”;
- UHF Radio 80 ch 5W IP67 with separate Aerial (left front of windscreen);
- GPS #2 (with maps) – ALDI special, IP67, power socket on LHS dash;
- SPOT II tracker/”EPIRB”;
- (behind SPOT) On Dash RHS – Voltmeter; (*)
- RHS Grip – OmniCruise Throttle Lock;
- Tank Ring for Tank Bag.
- 2x 70W LED’s, Spot & Spread, with brace between;
- 2x 10W LED’s Spots – Denali/VisionX;
o Note: Both sets controlled by Aux Light Switch (above) and a single 5-pin Relay, triggered by Hi-Beam.
- Stebel Nautilus Air Horn; (*)
- Radiator Guard – RadGuard;
o Engine Guard/Skid Plate;
o Side Racks (removable) with Pelican-Type Cases & Tool Tubes;
o Alu-Rack (yes, they can be fitted with side cases!);
o Sidestand Foot;
o Footpeg Lowering Kit;
o Handlebar Risers;
o (Suspension Lowering Kit - removed to fit CentreStand).
(*) All powered through an Eastern Beaver PC-8 Fuse Block.