Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

2015+ 650 LT rear luggage protectors/bars

5K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Bale2011 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Me too. The thing is, for me as a short dude, the more weight I add to the bike, the less angle of lateral incline I have to keep my bike from falling sideways on an incline! I already had a nasty experience when I installed my T-Rex engine guards. The added weight confused me and I almost dropped the bike sideways while on an inclined surface. So adding more bars will make this worse on such a tall bike. Still, I still think it is a nice farkle to add.

#8 ·
I have the T-Rex luggage guards. Got them last fall. They weren't on the website yet, I called and asked if they offered them. T-Rex said yes and I ordered a set over the phone. Attached are some pictures of my '16 V 650 I have. Let me know if you guys want any more!

Attachments

#14 ·
Mine suck. The frame clamp hardware is designed for the clamps to be outside the protectors but the distance between the protectors forced me to put them on the inside so some of the bolts are backwards and look like crap. When I contacted T-Rex, their response was to send them pictures to fix it for future buyers. I cannot recommend this outfit to anyone.

Greg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.