Versys 2015-2016 cowlings - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Modifications - Cosmetic Discuss aftermarket and Do-It-Yourself cosmetic modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 08:34 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Versys 2015-2016 cowlings

Hi guys,

I have a wonderful Versys 650 2016; I am lookign for fairings parts, possibly at lower cost than original: do you have any suggestion?

Many thanks

madmac34

MadMac34

Kawasaki Versys 650 - 2016
--Italy--
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Have you checked on Ebay yet?

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V - BIG RED - AZ, '15 V650LT - the GREEN HORNET TOO - BC, and ('09 V - the GREEN HORNET - recently deceased..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..)

My Versys trip to D2D 2013, June '13

My Versys trip to D2D 2015, June '15

My Versys trip to D2D 2016, June '16

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-12-2016, 04:19 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Yes, but unfortunately nothing really helpful. I was wondering if there's someone that is selling raw fairings...not necessarily painted. I found several parts for sporty bikes (obviously), but nothing for our Versys...

Last edited by madmac34; 10-12-2016 at 07:30 AM.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 04:26 AM

Garage
bump.

I know these guys were selling parts cheaper than anyone but then they suddenly stopped... anyone know of an equivalent?

https://www.asian-motoparts.com/en/3...rts-versys-650

West coast is best coast!

My motovlog

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasama View Post
bump.

I know these guys were selling parts cheaper than anyone but then they suddenly stopped... anyone know of an equivalent?

https://www.asian-motoparts.com/en/3...rts-versys-650
Although not listed on their web site, they still sell plastic parts such as fairing parts, etc. These are made in Thailand.
Send them an email for a price quote. They will respond.

I still have a full deck.
I just shuffle slower.

Note: I have no time to waste because Iím older at this moment than Iíve ever been before,
Ö and itís the youngest Iím ever going to get.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 05:13 AM

Garage
done... and I'm very happy with the quote, 5 stars!

West coast is best coast!

My motovlog

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode