Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 vs 2016 Honda NC750x
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Justin5

Thank guys, I appreciate the opinions that was giving. I am going to go over the Honda forum see what they think of the same dilemma.

What I heard so far was what I had expected. I wanted to hear from people who had the Versys and their thoughts on their motorcycle and their experience.

I did do my research and to me id rather keep in consideration before buying a product what actual owners say about their bike vs what is written down on papers (at the dealer).

I knew that the Kawasaki would triumph over the Honda on the Kawasaki forum and people asked me why I went on a Kawasaki forum asking about the NC750X VS Versys when clearly the Versys would win. I wanted to hear from the owners why they thought their bike was the better choice.

At the end of the day, I will put opinions against opinions and after test riding both motorcycle and keeping in mind what I heard from actual owners I will make a conclusion and from there buy one of the two.

Once again, thank you for taking time to answer my post.

Justin

Last edited by Justin5; 03-05-2016 at 11:42 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome