Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - How do I test the headlight relay?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 07:46 AM
twowheeladdict

Garage
But, onewizard, I wouldn't pull the stator wires just to check a relay. Since the relay is suspect, I would pull it and test on a bench. It is not like he is doing this in the middle of a trip.

Powering the LED'S directly off the headlight is not a great idea, as Holden found out.

I always power my auxiliary lights off the battery with an in line fuse and a relay that is triggered off the auxiliary circuit. That way, you have an independent light circuit in case the headlight fuse, relay, etc., goes. Then you still have light to get home.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome