Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 vs 2016 Honda NC750x
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 07:12 AM
twowheeladdict

Garage
Unless Honda has really improved the suspension, brakes, seat, engine, and handling over the 700x, I would pass. I rode the 700 back to back against my '11 Versys. The only advantage for the honda was fuel economy. That bike had no soul.

Plus, you have to flip up the rear seat to put fuel in. Sucks if you have camping gear strapped down, which means no camping gear or anything else strapped down on the rear seat.

Also look at valve adjustment frequency between the two bikes.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome