My '09 has been running 'funny' for awhile, kind of 'rough', but smoothing-out as revs climbed, so I went thru this WHOLE thread (ALL 18 pages), reading ALL posts, yesterday.
Early in its life I did the T-mod, with the IAP hose T-ed to the right vacuum fitting on the right T-B and the left on the left T-B (I had capped the right fitting on the left T-B), so it's been like that for three years.
After reading the posts (thanks all, but especially Invader), I decided to change to using a 6" hose connecting the right fitting, right T-B, with the RIGHT fitting, left T-B, then returning the IAP hose to the left fitting, left T-B.
Today I went for about a 50 mile run with thoughts of having a T-B synch done IF it still ran 'rough', but it feels TRANSFORMED! It ran smoothly, certainly with more-than-adequate power. Seems you guys have solved MY problem!