Seat Mod today.. - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications
Sponsored by: LeoVince USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Seat Mod today..

Saddleman Gel Pad 50$

Watch this Video on the how to..
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 05:08 PM
If all else fails [until I can afford my seat modified],

... I put 4 large size bath towels [folded a couple times] over the driver part of my seat [between tank & passanger portion of seat] & one of those mulit colored, loose knit/weave 18" X 36" rugs on top of the towels. This evened out the driver's portion of the seat [between the tank & passanger part of the seat].

It may look like I'm an indian riding my horse with no saddle, just a blanket [or in my case, a rug], but it's as comfortable as can be, until I can afford the money to modify my stock Versys seat. I believe I'll try the seat modify by Astech. Wonder if anyone knows what that might cost me [about]? I live about 1 hr./45 mi. from where Astech is located. I'll deliver the stock seat myself, & then pick up the finished product. I don't see how this could cost me too much money, right?

Last edited by alien71121; 12-25-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode